What to Watch During a Free Trial For a Streaming Service? Whether it is a pandemic or global crisis and as to whether the pandemic continues to keep most people sheltered in place, there may never be a better time to try out a new streaming service.
All of the major streaming platforms offer free trials, but if you’re just trying-out a service for a week or so, you might be stumped about what you should watch. Plus, you may not want to begin a series you won’t have time to finish.
Not to worry. Keep reading for a list of series and movies you can watch to make the best of your free trial.
What to Watch During a Free Trial For a Streaming Service
1. Netflix – Free trial: 1 month
- Tiger King
- Stranger Things
- American Vandal
- Black Mirror (You can watch as many or as few episodes as you want because they’re all self-contained, but “San Junipero” and “Rachel, Jack, and Ashley Too” are fan favorites).
- The Good Place
2. Hulu – Free trial: 1 month
- Little Fires Everywhere (series finale is next week)
- Killing Eve
- The Handmaid’s Tale
3. Amazon Prime Video – Free trial: 30 days
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Modern Love
- The Big Sick
- The Farewell
4. HBO – Free trial: 1 week
The cable-turned-streamer is actually offering free viewing of its top series, including The Sopranos, Veep, and Barry. If you choose a week long free trial, check out these shows as well:
- True Detective
- Avenue 5
- The Comeback
- Summer Heights High
5. Disney+ – Free trial: 1 week
Disney+ has five major categories of content: Star Wars, Marvel, Classic Movies, Disney Channel originals, and Disney+ originals. Consider checking out one program from each.
- The Mandalorian (Star Wars)
- Avengers: Endgame (Marvel)
- Hercules (Classic)
- Smart House (Disney Channel original movie)
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series (Disney+ original)
6. Apple TV+ – Free trial: 1 week
- The Morning Show
- Little America
Enjoy but remember to stay home and stay safe!