Western Region records 1st Coronavirus case as Ghana hits 566 and as at 12 April 2020, out of 37,954 persons tested in Ghana, 566 test positive for COVID-19.
Of the 566 positive cases 4 have been treated, discharged and tested negative, 552 cases are regarded by the experts as “mild disease on treatment”, whiles 2 cases have been tagged as moderate to severe, none currently on ventilators as 8 have been recorded to have died with the disease with underlying medical conditions.
Sources of the 566 cases
292 reported from the routine surveillance.
159 from enhanced surveillance activities.
115 from travellers under mandatory quarantine in both Accra and Tamale.
WWestern Region records 1st Coronavirus case as Ghana hits 566 as April 12, 2020 to become the newest alongside Greater Accra, Ashanti, Central, Eastern, Volta, Northern, North East, Upper East, and Upper West.
Stay Home, Stay Healthy and Stay Safe.
Also check out these available resources;
- COVID 19 Facts and Fears
- How does Coronavirus Spread?
- Tried Treatments for COVID 19
- How to Prepare for a Lockdown or Self Quarantine amid Coronavirus
- After Coronavirus Wearing Masks in Public Could Become a Norm
- What You Need to Know About Doing Laundry Amid Coronavirus
- Top 5 At-Home Bonding Activities for Families
- COVID 19 is NOT a Sign of God Punishing Man
- COVID 19 Myths Busted