Western Region COVID-19 Cases up by 8 to reach a total 9 as at 28 April 2020, out of over 400 tested cases.
Most of the new cases were asymptomatic and thus the delays is detecting them.
“Two of the cases are from Axim in the Nzema East Municipality and the rest of the 6, come from the Sekondi-Takoradi Metropolis. None of them travelled out of the Region in the past 14 days.”
“Six of them had travel history prior to the closure of the country’s borders (3 from USA, 1 from Belgium, 1 from UK and the other 1 from Obuasi in the Ashanti Region),” disclosed in a letter by the Western Regional Minister.
The urge for the people of the Western Region and across Ghana as urged by the President of Ghana is to adhere strictly to the COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
GHS Official Dashboard Latest News Updates and Stats
Noticed any symptoms? Are you infected with Coronavirus? Seek Medical Assistance!
Here are the World Statistics;
With the Western Region COVID-19 Cases up by 8 to reach a total 9, stay home, stay safe!
Explore these resources;
- WHO Answers: Is it safe for a mother to breastfeed if she is infected with COVID-19?
- WHO answers: Does COVID-19 affect children?
- COVID 19 Facts and Fears
- How does Coronavirus Spread?
- Tried Treatments for COVID 19
- How to Prepare for a Lockdown or Self Quarantine amid Coronavirus
- After Coronavirus Wearing Masks in Public Could Become a Norm
- What You Need to Know About Doing Laundry Amid Coronavirus
- Top 5 At-Home Bonding Activities for Families
- COVID 19 is NOT a Sign of God Punishing Man
- COVID 19 Myths Busted