10 Video Marketing Tips For You -Businesses need video marketing these days since video is dominating social media and online space. We’ll share 10 video marketing tips with you in this article.
Internet users are currently spending an average of 15 hours per week watching videos. If this trend continues, video will make 82% of all internet traffic by 2021.
You need to take advantage of video marketing now if you haven’t.
Someone will ask, what is video marketing? Video Marketing is using any form of video to promote and market your product or service and increase engagement on your social or digital platforms.
You can also use video marketing to educate your customers and also reach new audiences.
10 Video Marketing Tips For You
1. Know Your Potential Customers – Before you produce any video, know your audience. You’re going to invest time and money into these videos so do due diligence first.
Get to know what your customers are looking for because this will help you addressed the benefits and selling points in your videos.
2. Set A Budget – Like any other form of marketing, you have to consider your potential ROI. Setting a budget will let you know set limits on how much to spend.
3. Set KPIs – Set KPIs for your videos. What are you trying to achieve? Direct Sales? Social Shares? Increase in subscribers? Know your Key Performance Indicators.
4. Create A Script – Are you going live of its a pre-recorded video, you need a script to keep you on track. Work with a video marketing professional who can help you with this.
We know a few so do hit us up.
5. Invest In High Quality – Yes your budget determines how much you can spend on a video but it’s worth investing in high-quality videos.
6. Keep It Short – General Rule for video marketing is the shorter, the better. You have to drive home the main benefits of your product/service within a minute.
7. Use The Right Equipment – The right equipment means clearer videos, less background noise and better lighting. All these can make a difference.
You can use your smartphone if you can’t afford the equipment. Make sure your lighting and sound are right.
8. Add and Edit Music – Edit your video after recording. Add music and other features you deem necessary. Subtitles and Captions also need.
9. Include A Call-To-Action – After someone watches your video, what’s next. Including a call-to-action is a must. “Visit My Website” “Give Me A Call” “Click On A Button”
10. Share Everywhere – After investing your time and money to produce a quality video, you’d want it to reach millions of people. Share on social, embed it in your blog post, repurpose it on your website or even incorporate it in your email marketing.
Let your amazing video get a wide reach as possible.
This right here are the 10 Video Marketing Tips For You.
Have a plan on how to market your video in different possible ways. Mind your video marketing involves marketing.
EDITORIAL POLICY: Permission to use quotations from this article, or entire article, is granted subject to full credit of source being given by referencing the direct link of the article on AFROSAGES.com