Tried Treatment Cure Vaccine for COVID 19 Recovery? – As at the time of this publication there is no specific vaccine. Treatments leading to recovery varies.
Looking for a cure, ask your doctors.
Doctors can relieve symptoms by prescribing a pain or fever medication. A room humidifier or a hot shower can help with a sore throat or cough. Drink plenty of fluids Get rest and sleep as much as possible. If symptoms feel worse than a standard cold, see your doctor.
Here is a list of drugs being tried across the globe for Treatment or Cure for COVID 19.
- Actemra, or tocilizumab
HIV drug combination
Remdesivir – The failed Ebola drug
Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine combinations
- Japan Flu drug – umifenovir (Arbidol)
Whiles the world awaits a WHO approved Treatment Cure Vaccine for COVID 19 Recovery, the best shots for recovery is country based to avoid excessive deaths from this deadly COVID 19.
With the above Tried Treatment Cure Vaccine for COVID 19 Recovery, the future looks bright.
While you are still safe, healthy and alive, check out these resources;
- COVID 19 Facts and Fears
- How to Prepare for a Lockdown or Self Quarantine amid Coronavirus
- After Coronavirus Wearing Masks in Public Could Become a Norm
- What You Need to Know About Doing Laundry Amid Coronavirus
- Top 5 At-Home Bonding Activities for Families
- COVID 19 is NOT a Sign of God Punishing Man
- COVID 19 Myths Busted