I was literally mad about my GF(I never treated her like my GF, but always treated her as my life partner). I wanted to see her everyday. I wanted to talk to her everyday. I wanted to be with her everyday. I wanted to share every moment of my life with her. I wanted to live with her till my last breath. I wanted to love her as much as i can. I wanted her to feel like a queen in my small kingdom.
But within 4 years all my dreams became real dreams. My heart was broken. It took 4 years for me to realise how she was using me. She used me to take her to movies, to restaurants, to parks, to shopping, she even used me, when she wants to get fu**d.
She entered my life, created hopes that she will marry me. I left many matches which my family was looking for me, who were much better than her, thinking that she will marry me. Not just matches, i left few other things as well, which are real important to me in my life. One of my ethics is, i always wanted to be with only one girl in my whole life, but she spoiled it. I trusted her so much and now i lost trust in her completely.
I cried almost everyday after breakup for few months and even few months before breakup. My pillow and i knows my pain, no one else. I begged her to stay back in my life. She made jokes out of it. I cried in front of her and asked her to stay back in my life, she made fun of me. She had a backup of few other rich guys, which i got to know of very, very late.
She left me just because, she want a luxury life and she wants to marry a rich guy, so that she can have lots of money. Such a stupid reason. I got her opinion, when i said i will talk to her parents about our marriage.
If there are any such boys or girls here, please look for someone who is also thinking like you, who is also willing to leave you someday for no reason or stupid reason. I am begging you please don’t disturb a person, who is seriously loving you, don’t create useless hopes and don’t spoil their life.
Settng all the past aside, what i am trying after my breakup is:
- Cried as much as i can, so that i shouldn’t cry anymore for her(but still i am crying sometimes)
- Accepted the truth, that she is no more in my life
- I started spending few hours a day on Quora
- I started going for gym, to make myself busy in the evenings
- I started going to movies with friends/colleagues almost every weekend
- Planning trips with friends and family(Most of them are not happening because of individual schedules)
- I stopped looking at girls who remind me of her (Not every girl is same as her: who will use someone, name it love and leave someday. But still i want to stay away from things which reminds me of her)
- Stopped thinking of her as much as i can(It’s really hard to forget, if we really loved someone), but it’s in progress
- I usually go to the office from roads and places where i never went with her. So avoiding most of those routes
- I deleted all her memories including photos, videos, chat history etc
- I made myself very busy at home, office and even while driving
- I started watching many web series on amazon prime, Netflix, hot star. I prefer to watch something that is of my interest, so that my thoughts don’t deviate to her
- I started interacting more with friend when i have some time
- Involving in useless discussions with many people to forget the past
- Keeping my mobile in silent mode most of the times. I used to feel, she might be calling or texting when ever my phone rings
- Stopped using Sandals, as she used to ask me to tie the Sandal clips. So i don’t want to remember any of those memories
- Started building new application(I love programming)
I am trying few more things as well, to forget her and the memories she created in my life.