The 10 Commandments – I have 10 Commandments I give to every guy who wants to date me. Yea! Yea! You can call me whatever pleases you but these are my rules and if you want to date me, you abide to them.
The 10 Commandments Of Dating Me
1. Listen to me. I don’t mean agree with everything I say, just listen and try to understand what I’m saying. That’s how you’ll make me feel loved.
2. Don’t get angry at me for having male friends or talking to men. If you don’t completely trust me, you shouldn’t be dating me. I’ll do the same for you.
3. Family is important. We always need to make time to spend with my family. I’ll make time for yours too.
4. When you’re upset, attack the problem, don’t attack me.
5. Travel with me at least once a year. Preferably more. Be willing to move to Thailand with me in the future.
6. Be positive. I’m very empathetic, so your mood will directly affect me. If you’re constantly negative, it’ll bring me down, and it won’t work out between us.
7. I’m Christian. I need whoever I date to share that faith with me too.
8. Sometimes I need space. Let me spend time with friends without you. Don’t expect me to be with you 24 hours a day.
9. Keep up your fitness. You don’t need to be a fitness model or anything. But I love to hike, play sports, and explore new places. I need someone who is able and excited to do all of those things with me.
10. Treat everyone in your life with kindness in respect. Not just me, everyone.
You see, I’m a very reasonable lady. Can you abide with my 10 Commandments? I’ll leave my details with Elorm. Just hit me up!