The evolution of Social Media is not without the host of platforms on which information sharing is carried out to boost your business. As a start-up business, it has well been established how you need Social Media as an influence for your business towards growth and profit.
Choosing the right platforms that
AFROSAGES brings you a review of these Social Media Platforms and how they can help boost your business dependent on your growth and profit objectives.
Disclaimer: There is no magic formula on any of these platforms, it all requires your content, time, consistent engagement with your following. We take a look into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Let’s start you off with what I call the 3 main parts it takes to get the best off the Facebook platform as a business; most importantly a startup. The site is designed for both business and pleasure depending on how you see your audience. The 3 parts and how to make the most off them are;
1. Plan(Audience Insight and Creative Hub),
2. Create &
3. Manage and Measure & Report.
1a. Audience Insight
This gives you an insight
* Customize based on demographics, interests, behaviours and more to define your audience from the pool online.
* Compare your audience to everyone on Facebook to discover their unique characteristics.
* Explore – Learn about their demographics, interests and behaviours to make a choice. This also incorporated all users on Instagram to facilitate the placement of your ads.
* Save Your Audience and this will be available in for future use.
* Create your Ad based on whether you want your content in a video format or just images.
Most people want value for their spend, it could be that you are looking to make
In the next part of our conversation, I will walk you through how to get creative with your content for maximum reach.
Share with me how better you got with your audience insight by your comments, like and share on this information to help another enable growth and profit.