Ghana’s COVID 19 case count now 1154 April 22 2020 – In a new statement by the Director General of the Ghana Health Service, some are due to new infections.
He stated this below;
“Under the general surveillance, we have 401 cases that have reported positive. We still have the 115 travellers quarantined and tested positive and enhanced contact tracing in the last three weeks, we have 638 positives, bringing the number 1,154 cases as at today.”
“Out of this, we have had about 120 recovered”, this he rejoiced over since it is an uplift from the previous 99.
Explore these resources;
- COVID 19 Facts and Fears
- How does Coronavirus Spread?
- Tried Treatments for COVID 19
- How to Prepare for a Lockdown or Self Quarantine amid Coronavirus
- After Coronavirus Wearing Masks in Public Could Become a Norm
- What You Need to Know About Doing Laundry Amid Coronavirus
- Top 5 At-Home Bonding Activities for Families
- COVID 19 is NOT a Sign of God Punishing Man
- COVID 19 Myths Busted