Ghana COVID 19 case now 636 – Last Updated Tuesday April 14 2020 16:50:55 GMT+0000 (GMT), a total of 636 being positive for COVID-19 from over 44,421 persons that have been tested.
The breakdown of Ghana COVID 19 case now 636 April 14 2020
17 cases have been treated and reverted to negative on repeat tests and discharged,
605 cases have been categorised as mild disease and are on treatment,
2 cases are categorised as moderate to severe cases,
Zero in critical state currently and
Regions with reported cases remain Greater Accra, Ashanti, Central, Eastern, Western, Volta, Northern, North East, Upper East, and Upper West regions.
Also check out;
- COVID 19 Facts and Fears
- How does Coronavirus Spread?
- Tried Treatments for COVID 19
- How to Prepare for a Lockdown or Self Quarantine amid Coronavirus
- After Coronavirus Wearing Masks in Public Could Become a Norm
- What You Need to Know About Doing Laundry Amid Coronavirus
- Top 5 At-Home Bonding Activities for Families
- COVID 19 is NOT a Sign of God Punishing Man
- COVID 19 Myths Busted