Ghana Coronavirus cases now 408 and death toll hits 8 – In the late hours of April 10 2020, a total of 27,346 persons have been tested with 408 being positive for COVID-19.
The breakdown of the 408 positive cases are as follows: four (4) have been treated, discharged and have tested negative, 394 cases have been categorised as mild disease on treatment, two (2) moderate to severe cases, none currently on ventilators and eight (8) have died.
Of the 408 confirmed COVID-19 cases, 205 were reported from the routine surveillance, 88 from enhanced surveillance activities and 115 from travellers under mandatory quarantine in both Accra and Tamale.
Regions that have reported cases are Greater Accra, Ashanti, Central, Eastern, Northern, North East, Upper East and Upper West regions.
Also check out;
- COVID 19 Facts and Fears
- How to Prepare for a Lockdown or Self Quarantine amid Coronavirus
- After Coronavirus Wearing Masks in Public Could Become a Norm
- What You Need to Know About Doing Laundry Amid Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Causing Economic Crisis
- Top 5 At-Home Bonding Activities for Families
- COVID 19 is NOT a Sign of God Punishing Man
- COVID 19 Myths Busted
- COVID-19 : What To Do If You Get It
- Explore WHO Health Alert WhatsApp for COVID 19
- COVID 19 Origin – COVID 19 Ghana Cases and Concerns
- What is COVID 19? COVID 19 Symptoms, Prevention and COVID 19 Treatment