Coronavirus cases in Ghana soars to 378 amid extension of partial lockdown – As at 9th April 2020, 20:30 GMT, a total of 378 cases of COVID 19 with six (6) dead.
Out of the 378 cases, 370 are of mild symptoms, 6 dead and 2 recoveries.
There is an extension by a week the already existing 2 weeks partial lockdown of the Accra and Kumasi cities which had fast become epicentres for the West African country.
The urge by the President of Ghana is for citizens to stay home, stay safe and practice the basic coronavirus preventive procedures since his government has provided a host of essential services for free for some months.
Whiles staying safe, check out these resources to be informed;
- COVID 19 Facts and Fears
- How to Prepare for a Lockdown or Self Quarantine amid Coronavirus
- After Coronavirus Wearing Masks in Public Could Become a Norm
- What You Need to Know About Doing Laundry Amid Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Causing Economic Crisis
- Top 5 At-Home Bonding Activities for Families
- COVID 19 is NOT a Sign of God Punishing Man
- COVID 19 Myths Busted
- COVID-19 : What To Do If You Get It
- Explore WHO Health Alert WhatsApp for COVID 19
- COVID 19 Origin – COVID 19 Ghana Cases and Concerns
- What is COVID 19? COVID 19 Symptoms, Prevention and COVID 19 Treatment