White tea is one of the most delicate tea because it’s minimally processed. It’s harvested before the plant’s leaves open fully and therefore young buds are still covered by fine white hairs. That’s why is called white tea.
AFROSAGES gives you some amazing benefits of drinking white tea.
Carefully processed white tea has a lot of antioxidants, it actually retains a higher amount of antioxidants than green tea. Antioxidants are very important for our health because it protects our cells from damage by free radicals. Free-radical damage can have harmful effects on the body and it’s linked to weak immune system, premature aging, chronic inflammation, weak immune system and other diseases…
Not mention that white tea has a delicate light taste, so it will treat your taste buds as well.
I’ve discovered white tea while I was researching how to produce more collagen naturally. I found out that white tea is the best among plant extracts that protect collagen and elastin. As many ladies knows collagen is very beneficial for skin and prevents it from aging.
But that isn’t its only benefit. It also:
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Helps body burn fat and boost metabolism
- Deactivates the viruses and destroy the bacteria that cause cavities in the teeth
- Can help with the treatment of diabetes
- Reduces risks of cancer
- Help to increase bone density
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve digestive system health
And there’s definitely more to it. But these should help you understand why you should start drinking white tea. It’s also very simple to brew it.
- You need one cup of water and two tea spoons of white tea/one tea bag
- Heat water to boiling
- Let it cool for couple of minutes before pouring over white tea
- Allow to infuse for 1–3 minutes or according instructions
9 Ways To Grow Hair On Forehead Faster