287 cases of COVID 19 recorded in Ghana amid Partial Lockdown April 6 2020 – As at 6th April 2020, 23:30 hr, a total of 287 cases of COVID 19 with five (5) deaths have been recorded in Ghana.
The regional distribution of the cases are as follows: Greater Accra Region has most cases (256) followed by the Ashanti Region (18), Northern Region (10), Upper West Region (1), Eastern Region (1) and Upper East Region (1).
A total of 172 cases were reported from the routine and enhanced surveillance activities and those from travellers under mandatory quarantine in both Accra and Tamale are 115.
The period for mandatory quarantine for travellers who arrived 21-22 March 2020 has ended. In all, a total 1,030 travellers were quarantined during the period. Out of these, 79 (7.7%) were positive during the initial testing whilst 951 were negative. Twenty-six (26) among those that were initially negative were found to have converted to be positive at the exit screening, bringing to a total of 105 which constitutes 10.2% among the travellers that were quarantined.
With 287 cases of COVID 19 recorded in Ghana amid Partial Lockdown April 6 2020 you would want to check out these resources to stay safe and informed;
- COVID 19 Facts and Fears
- How to Prepare for a Lockdown or Self Quarantine amid Coronavirus
- After Coronavirus Wearing Masks in Public Could Become a Norm
- What You Need to Know About Doing Laundry Amid Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Causing Economic Crisis
- Top 5 At-Home Bonding Activities for Families
- COVID 19 is NOT a Sign of God Punishing Man
- COVID 19 Myths Busted
- COVID-19 : What To Do If You Get It
- Explore WHO Health Alert WhatsApp for COVID 19
- COVID 19 Origin – COVID 19 Ghana Cases and Concerns
- What is COVID 19? COVID 19 Symptoms, Prevention and COVID 19 Treatment