Some relationships last forever, yes they do. Others end and that is fine. It means you guys aren’t compatible. Don’t be sad and don’t cry for too long. Try again if you want to, but carry along with you the lessons from the previous relationship.
1. If you aren’t attracted to them in the beginning, odds are you won’t be 1, 10, 50 years down the line. Yes, there are exceptions to this but, personally, it’s either there or it’s not. You must be attracted to your partner. You can’t force or fake this stuff either.
READ ALSO – Sex Demons Are Real!
2. Only you know if the nice/sweet/kind, etc person that everyone tells you is so perfect for you, is INDEED perfect for you. To the outside world, your relationship is what they perceive it to be, only you know how it is. Don’t doubt yourself. If it’s not for you, that’s fine. You don’t need to feel guilty.
3. Sex that is all about chasing orgasms may be fine in the early passionate days but over time you’re going to need to find a different speed. If you’re just having sex to race for the end goal, you’re missing the crucial connection. Chasing orgasms gets boring. Having sex with someone who is chasing an orgasm is boring. The whole body is an erogenous zone. Use it.
4. If someone can make you belly-laugh, they’re a keeper. If they can tell you you’re beautiful when your face is puffy from tears, they are a keeper. If they listen, they’re a keeper.
5. Do all of number 4 in return. Be a keeper.
READ ALSO – Pleasing A Woman 101- How and Why!
6. Talk money, kids, and plans early on but not so early that they fall over running to the door.
7. As with number 3, recognise that the relationship will grow and change over the years. Don’t fight it, just keep talking, be mindful, and support each other.
8. Breaking someone’s heart can be just as horrendous as having your own broken. The guilt may last for years and may completely change you as a person. Self-doubt, self-loathing, and self-soothing with drugs and alcohol can all lie this way. Learn forgiveness. Move on. Almost always, the heartbreak was necessary. And you know it.
9. Abuse in any way, shape, or form, is not acceptable. Sometimes it can be so subtle you barely notice it. Listen to your gut. Get away from people whose ‘love’ is poison.
10. True love happens rarely in this lifetime. If you find it, hold onto it. Nurture it with devotion, respect, and joy. Take on the world together, punch away anyone who threatens you, tighten that bond and remember to be grateful for it. Some people would give everything to have what you have.
These are my relationship lessons, kindly share yours with us in the comment section below. You can also leave us a message in the Chat Box.